Monday, March 10, 2014

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now


I received a lot of nice compliments last time I ran a post like this, so I thought we'd try it again. Maybe a couple times each month. It's fun to take a little break and share some things I've come across lately.


join the decluttering revolution! Challenge yourself to simplify and get rid of 40 bags in 40 days. #40bagsin40days

I've been on this decluttering and organizing kick for the past few months. I'm ready to rid my house of everything except for those that we absolutely love and need. It's going to be hard work. We have three girls and I have run an in-home daycare for the last eight years. But it's something that needs to be done. I came across this post a couple weeks ago. It's been making rounds across Facebook too. Has anyone taken on the challenge? I'm slowly getting started, trying to work on a little bit each day as time allows.


I recently won a giveaway and received a $25 Visa gift card. Well along with a coupon in my email last week, I ordered this new cookbook. {I told you they are my weakness!} I'm excited for it to arrive later this week and starting reading through it.


If you have kids, you might have already seen this movie. We're anxiously awaiting for it to come out on DVD. I took the girls to see it before Christmas and we instantly fell in love. In fact they are constantly singing songs from it all the time. Right now you can actually pre-order the Blu-Ray/DVD combo for only $19.99.


A couple years ago I spotted this Easter themed wreath. I had planned to make it, especially because it looks so easy; but unfortunately I ended up sick and had my gallbladder removed that week. I completely forgot about it until I ran across it again. I might have to give it a try this year!

strawberry moscato wine cocktails

The temps are finally starting to warm, I had my doubts but I really think spring is right around the corner. I'm ready for warm days, sitting in the backyard and soaking up the sun and maybe a drink like this in my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...