Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 10 Posts of 2012


Happy New Year's Eve! 2012 sure has flown by, our family has made lots of great memories, we've had our good moments and our fair share of bad ones. I'm looking forward to what 2013 has in store for us and ready to embrace each new adventure.

I'm excited to share with you the top 10 posts from this year. So here we go:


This creamy snickers dip is absolutely amazing! Definitely one of my favorite desserts I made this past year, it offers a wonderful sweet and salty combo when dipping with pretzels.



Talk about comfort, this one dish meal is perfect for a cold winter's day. You'll love this hearty Italian meal, add chicken penne casserole to your menu soon!


It's no secret that I love freezer cooking. I have a small group of friends that I exchange meals with and we try to get together every few months to do so. In this freezer cooking post I share some items I stocked our freezer with along with their recipes.


Mexican chicken stuffed shells, another favorite I know you'll love! Pasta meets Mexican, you can't get any better than that.


The inspiration for this maid-rite came from a local sandwich shop in town. They've been around for as long as I can remember and will quickly become a favorite in your own home.

 
I made these back in May for our daughter to share with her preschool class. Ice cream cone rice krispie treats are probably one of the easiest and most fun kid's treats to make.
 


I make a point to make this strawberry banana split dessert at least once every summer. It's become one of our favorites and always a big hit with others. I always bring home an empty pan.


These handprint/footprint reindeer shirts are one of my favorite crafts to do each year with not only my girls, but my daycare kids. They make such a great keepsake for parents!


Frozen fruit cups are a delicious and healthy treat year-round, but especially during the warmer months. Let the kiddos enjoys these outside on their picnic tables so you don't have to worry about the mess inside.


I loved sharing this incredibly easy freezer spaghetti sauce with my readers this summer. Each year when I've got tons of tomatoes to use up from the garden, I make sure to stock my freezer with this delicious sauce. Next summer you must give this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...