Friday, September 7, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip


I love this dip! It's always one of my favorite dips to make during football season, for potlucks, or anytime we feel like eating some snack-y foods.

I first had this several years ago when we attended a fantasy football draft, I immediately had to ask the hostess for the recipe. With some small changes, we quickly discovered this was a keeper!  I'm sure everyone either has their own version of this or has at least tried it before. It's super simple to make and I love that I can transfer it to my slow cooker and leave it for everyone to enjoy....and it's got a good bite to it, which I love!



Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c ranch dressing
1-2 c hot wing sauce (we like to use the full 16 oz. bottle)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1-1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips to serve with

Directions:
In a medium pan, melt cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot wing sauce together. Once those are all combined, add in shredded chicken and mix together. Toss in the cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted into dip. Once everything is all combined, transfer to a slow cooker and keep on warm until ready to serve. This dip is great served with tortilla chips, celery or torn bread pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...